Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Look at me now.



I made this a few months ago. I have finally perfected Al C.'s dance moves. By the way, this is an example of the only thing I miss about college...acting like a complete jackass after getting home from class.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I laughed so hard Mata started biting my foot. One question though, I thought you perfected Al C.'s dance moves...those look a lot like Laura and Al A.'s dance moves too. Interesting.

Poopie said...

It's so nice to see that you inherited your father's rhythm to be able to do "his" dance moves. Are you sure some of those moves aren't yours? I really enjoyed the show!! Disco will never die!!! Thanks for posting the classic picture of me and my sisses...

Sandra said...

Very nice, I love it, you are not shy at all!! Please make a Billie Jean video for us :)

Jane said...

Jake and Mateo make me play the video over and over. Mateo even knows some of the words (and some of the moves).