
It was just a year ago that Faustino was seen giving this young man wisdom on the dance floor at The Rumba. A year later, we can see this friend of his has grown in character and attitude. The power of Faustino's hips are undeniable and they are undoubtedly the cause of his friend's success. This should be a lesson to us all. If we fight temptation and follow the righteousness embodied in Faustino's salsa y o merengue steps, we will be better suited for our journey down the Right path. I would like to congratulate Faustino's friend on the no hitter. It was totally badass.
6 comments:
As usual I was flipping thru the channels last night and caught the last out of the game. Not knowing that it was history in the making due to Fow, I changed the channel and did not realize it was a no-hitter until I heard it on the radio this morning. D'oh!
Holy cow!!! We owe it all to Faustino. Go Cubbies! :) Shutup, I can say that.
Cubs suck..sorry
Okay this is the first time I'm making a comment. You guys are all so funny and talented (go Sophie, go Marty). I don't have anything to add. Now I know I'm adopted.
Brab! Where have you been?
What's up with that, Adam? give props where props are due! Go Cubs!
Post a Comment