1. Marty tricked us into voting and still won't confess to being yoyo or even "reveal who yoyo is".
2. We're trying to come out of hibernation, but the weather is confusing us.
3. Those of us waiting for tax refunds are busy checking our bank balances every day.
4. Harley had to go to a new groomer and he looks like he has a big furry hat on...it's distracting.
5. We're all (except Blog-O) shopping for Marty's birthday gifts.
6. GQ has been laying low.
7. Alexis is too busy taking road trips.
8. Shar has discovered Facebook.
9. Sam and Sandra haven't had any parties.
10. We're still waiting for Brab to have Christmas Eve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
More reasons the "we people" aren't blogging.
1. Yoyo and Blog-O...the mystery has gotten old and frankly, I don't think anyone cares.
2. Shar's right...facebook is more fun.
3. GQ's mad at me for not going out that one time.
4. Maya wants Marty to move in with us.
5. Adam and Lee Lee don't blog.
6. Laura and Jan always "talk" about us having a dessert day but it never happens.
7. Where is Sandra?
8. It's cold.
9. We just wanna go to Cancun.
10. I want someone to join X-Sport so I have someone to go with.
11. Now I'm just rambling.
12. I'm stressed out about the Bachelor finale.
13. I cried when Heath Ledger won.
14. I hated Kate Winslet's hair.
15. When are the block parties?
16. I still haven't gotten my tax refund.
17. Marty's a great housesitter.
18. I can ski pretty well now... ;)
19. I miss Grambo & Bucko.
20. My feet still hurt from Rockin' Down the House.
21. Jake, who do I hate? Laurito!
22. I've been doing a 750 piece puzzle of the Chicago skyline.
23. I have a job.
24. Hybels is the man.
25. I need a pedicure.
Love you all. :)
(You too Yoyo and Blog-O)
Lex, you're very creative when you ramble. Thanks for the funny and touching additions to the list.
Even more reasons we're not blogging
1.Brab's not blogging cause she wants to be a millunaire.
2.We need to take a poll about the correct spelling of kay-kay-kay or k-k-k or kay-k-kane.
3.The residents at Byron are ill - coughing, sneezing, and aching.
4.Our brains are frozen.
5.I hated Sarah Jessica Parker's hair.
6.We are still depressed that Mickey Rourke didn't win best actor.
7.Some of us are getting too old and we forget to check our email and the blog.
I just spoke to Eepa and he said (after he stopped laughing) it's cang-cang-cang or kang-kang-kang. I like the K-Kay-Kang combo.
And the list goes on...Why we aren't blogging.
1. I'm still trying to remove the burn marks from my dining room table :(
2. I'm waiting for more CD tracks from Adam...he gave Sam 25!
3. I also want to be a millunaire and I forgot to play Mega.
4. Isn't Mickey Rourke A.R.ish?
5. I hated Sean Penn's hair.
Post a Comment