Sunday, February 15, 2009
Yoyo Revealed!
Janice said I should only reveal who yoyo is if it was a landslide victory. Since I got the most votes, even after I told all of you guys it wasn't me, you'll have to continue your search for the truth. It's not me and I'm not lying and I'm not saying "I'm not lying" to confuse anyone. Trust me, I spend so much time lying to myself I couldn't possibly have the time to lie to anyone else. Anyways, I found a picture of Blog-O online.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How can we continue our search for the truth if you're in denial yoyo?
All,
As any of you with a working TV know, I've had a really busy and hectic schedule lately. Let's just say things aren't really going according to plan right now. But they can't keep me down...let's just say I've saved for rainy (or cold and snowy) days like this.
My usual attitude is "admit nothing and make them prove it the hard way", but in the case of WHO IS yoyo? AND WHO IS Blog-O? I will admit who I am right after yoyo admits who he is.
yoyo has been on his best behavior lately, so yoyo I commend you for that. your frazzled string has been either repaired or replaced I suppose. Hopefully that procedure wasn't too painful.
Signed,
Blog-O
Post a Comment