Saturday, January 10, 2009

Top 10 reasons Alexis shouldn't quit the blog...
by Sharla Marla & Jane

1. We'll miss her cool profile picture.
2 Her shiny hair inspires and awes us.
3. GQ will be sad.
4. Cute/funny Maya stories and pictures.
5. yoyo's sorry ... right yoyo?
6. Her awesome additions to every list.
7. Her pretty mani-s and pedi-s.
8. Grandpa Paul will worry.
9. You're an onion whether you like it or not.
10. Whadddddddddd we do?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

My justifications to the very cute list by Sharla Marla and Jane.

1. I can e-mail you guys pictures whenever you want.
2. Working out lately has left my hair kinda dry.
3. GQ and I chat on facebook.
4. Maya's still cute and funny but she'd prefer if you visited her rather than me post pictures and stories about her.
5. Who the heck is Yoyo/Blog-O?
6. I do make awesome additions to the lists...I can't argue with you there.
7. Recession = I do my mani-pedis myself now.
8. Grandpa will soon be living at 5236 so I'll see him more anyway.
9. True, I am an onion. Can't argue with that one either.
10. LOL You guys didn't do anything but tell Marty to stop picking on me.

Blog-O said...

Fear not "Lexi"...your enemies are my enemies....that makes us friends.

Their actions shall not go unchecked.

Stay awhile.
Signed,

Blog-O

GQ said...

More reasons Alexis shouldn't quit the blog:

11. Club 6127 is shut down for the winter, so what else is there to do??
12. GQ has been accused of being addicted to Facebook, so he has to spend less time there.
13. Where else can you claim to be proud to be an onion??
14. Brab will keep Marty in line...right Brab??
15. Blog-O will kick Yoyo's arse!!

P.S.> Who is Maya??

Poopie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Poopie said...

One more important reason why Lexi shouldn't quit the blog...because her mother said so! :)

yoyo said...

GQ let Blog-o write his own stuff.
Marty is a grown man who is in control of his own destiny. GQ you need to go back to Facebook and play with them. If you don't know who Maya is you must be one of those hillbilly intruders high on to much desserts.

Blog-O said...

YoYo's string must be frazzled and frayed.....angrily lashing out at others.

A yoyo is supposed to go up and down no? mostly down with this yoyo lately

Play nice YoYo

there is enough room on this blog for the both of us. Don't be mad because I am the new superstar "anonymous" and "mysterious" secret blogger.

Now go annoy Al C.

and when you are done with that, bug him some more.

Signed,

Blog-O

GQ said...

Awww, yoyo, I had no idea you were so sensitive!! Seems that being with that Fisher Price looking date of yours has made you soft!!

For the record, I don't speak for Blog-O, he can speak for himself just fine. I merely speak the truth! If you continue to harass others on this blog, Blog-O will come for you!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Stop it now. In the immortal words of Rodney King "can't we all just get along". This is supposed to be a fun blog. Alexis - one more reason to stay on the blog is because I said so and I'm the oldest member of the blog so I have bossing rights. All the rest of you better start behaving.

Anonymous said...

In the words of Grambo, "HEY NOW!"

Per Barb's command, Lexi stays. :)

GQ said...

Yaaaaaaaayy!! Good work Brab!!