Why: of course to celebrate the beautiful princess Lexis b-day
When: 1/31/09- 4 PM
Where: Malnati's in Lincolnwood
For the evening... Party at the Congress
http://www.congresschicago.com/index.php?action=view_listing&id=110&module=listingmodule&src=%40random494235c04f585

Lex are you up for all this?... you asked Shar and I to take care of you in this department...now you have to dance for 6hrs straight!
Anyone else want in??
12 comments:
I'm totally down! Malnati's rocks and you know I can dance for 6 hours straight... (my hair will be curly). Plus, it'll be my cardio for the day. lol
How much are Congress tickets? If we can't get enough people to commit to Congress we could go somewhere else to dance the night away! ;)
I'm totally down too! Check the link, Lex-- tickets are only $15 this time...we paid double back in October. Sandra-- Jane agreed to babysit the grandkids...
YEAH!
I'm down too! Whatever hair I have left will be curly too!
Are we buying tickets on ticketmaster or can we pick them up when we go?? :)
We got you Lex, Sam and I are buying at Ticket Master, or maybe at the congress box office. Anyhow, you don't have to worry for your ticket.
I'm SO excited! You guys rock!
Of course me and Al are in for Malnattis. I secretly want to go dance too, but I know I'm too old for this crowd!! Or am I????????
I say you're only as old as you wanna be.
In for Malnati's of course and if Poopie goes to the Congress, I'm in for that too. After all, that babysitting thing isn't in writing...don't panic, just kidding. :)
I'll see you all at Malnati's.
Won't be able to make Malnati's but count me in for Congress.
RoRo?! lol
You guys are too funny!!
Can't wait for Rockin' Down the House!! AND...can't wait for the Malnati's & Rockin' Down the House list... Dun dun dun.
:)
Post a Comment